1. No god-moding. EVER. If you don’t know what this is, go here God Moding Sucks
and read it. (It’s on the lower part of the page, called Godmoding in Online Roleplaying) If you’re still confused, talk to one of us and we’ll clear it up for you. Not only is god-moding stupid, but it severely annoys the other players to the point they might want to do you physical harm. This is a banning offense.
is our OOC journal, obviously. Please use it to keep the mods and other players informed of things like when you’ll be gone for a while (for vacation, moving, ect), giving up a character for any reason, and anything else. You may friend it either with your character journal or your personal journal, it’s up to you.
-Try to give some kind of advance warning for absences, whether temporary or permanent. This will give the other players a chance to finish threads/logs with you or keep others from starting them with you until/if you return. If you’re going to be gone for an extended period of time, it’s up to you if you allow your characters to be controlled as NPCs by other people. Note: Don’t worry about this if an emergency is the cause. We completely understand that a RP is the last thing on your mind in situations like that.
- This journal isn’t restricted to notices. If you feel inspired to draw or write something that goes with the RP and want to share it, you can post it in here. Within reason, you can pimp other communities as well. Images, large posts, and all spoilers for the anime or manga should be placed behind a cut, with warnings for spoilers please. The moderators will let you know if the community-pimping gets too out of hand.
3. No OOC drama will be tolerated or allowed. It can, and often does, kill a RP completely. You most likely have your own personal journal for crying about boyfriend problems and stuff like that, so keep it there. If you are having a problem with another member of the group and can’t resolve it on your own, contact one (or both, if you have to) of the mods and we’ll take care of it to the best of our abilities.
4. There will be violence, profanity, and adult situations (read: sexual) in this RP. On a similar note, almost ANY pairings will be allowed, including yaoi and probably some shota. If that’s not your cup of tea, we would suggest looking for a different RP to join. Rules 5, 6, and 7 are related to this, so please be sure you don’t skip them.
5. To be fair to the players and allow for more creativity, we won’t be imposing any pairings on the RP to begin with. Make them up at your discretion, but make sure to have the approval of the other player(s) of the character(s) yours has an interest in. You are not obligated to be a part of any pairings if you don’t want to be.
6. LJ- CUTS. Logs, long thread-starting posts, and ANYTHING with adult content (extreme violence, sexual situations) must be put behind a cut with appropriate information visible to everyone on the community. This information is: characters involved or who the thread is open/closed to, when it takes place, where it takes place, and any warnings regarding content. If you don’t know how to do this, you can find it in the FAQ section of LJ or ask the Kankurou-moderator.
7. Due to the content of this RP, we are operating with a minimum age of 16 unless you have specific permission from both of the moderators. WE WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT POSTED BY OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP. If you join without specific permission, and we find out that you’re under 16, you will be banned immediately. There are no warnings for this rule.
Tags: general rules
Current Mood: sick
Current Music: Muse...or is it Moby? I don't know